Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sharing my Softpencil Studios Creation

Can somebody please tell me where the weeks are going? I feel like summer just started and yet it's almost half over. Of course I haven't done nearly half of what I planned. At least the weather has cooled down a bit!

Here's my Softpencil Studios card for today. I used the Charming Flowers digi image. It might be hard to see but I used stickles to sparkle up her wings!!




I know this is short but the girls have been keeping me really busy which hasn't left a lot of blogging time! Be sure to head over and check out the rest of Elizabeth's images!! She has so many cute ones I think you'll want them all!!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges -
Fashionsista Challenge - Winged Things


Blessings and Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment