Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Challenge at TLL - Turquoise and Black!!

Time for another color challenge at The Latte Lounge!!!

The colors are Turquoise and Black!! The prize will be a $10 gift certificate to Jen's store - JLJ Designs. You have to check it out - Jen has the most wonderful digi papers around including the ones used on my sample!! The papers are even more gorgeous in person!! :-)


So here's the short version -
Challenge - Turquoise and Black
Prize - $10 Gift certificate to JLJ DesignsDates - April 13-27th.

Also, don't forget our digi day this Saturday night!!!

Hope to see you there!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about my Copic coloring book :) Also thanks for asking your question, I edited my post so I could answer your question. I hope it makes sense, if not e mail me and I'll try to help.
    http://jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/2011/04/peek-inside-my-copic-coloring-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! That digi is so darling and stylish and I love the color with those turquoise papers :) Hope you had a nice Easter! He is Risen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image and great card :)

    ReplyDelete