Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

TLL Monthly Challenge -

Happy Monday all!! It's my first Monday of summer vacation and I'm loving it. It was so nice to not have to get up and rush everybody out the door. It is mornings that I really like the least when working.

Anyhow - couple of challenges to share today.

THE LATTE LOUNGE - Monthly Progressive Challenge
The Latte Lounge - June Monthly Challenge continues. This is a progressive challenge so each week we add a new requirement and more sponsors. I hope you'll play along this month. Our Theme is Nature/Outdoors. This week you need to add the color brown
CURRENT SPONSORS - The Stamping Boutique, Digi Design House. 2 more sponsors will be added this week as well!! So be sure to stop by the TLL blog to get the info!!

Here's my sample -


Image - The Stamping Boutique
Paper - Digi Paper from JLJ Designs - Back to Nature
Sentiment - Unity Stamps

As always, I am grateful you stopped by today. Enjoy your week!!
Blessings and Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment