Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just for fun....

Hi all!! Just wanted to stop by and share a few cards I made just for fun!! The first one uses my new Konnichiwa set from The Angel Company. I have to tell you I have the sweetest angel - Danni Bindel so if you need any goodies be sure to contact her!!


The cool flowered paper is from my friend Jennifer of JLJ Designs ArtFire store!! You really need to check out her store!!

For this card I used a Fresh Brewed Designs image


As always, thank you so much for stopping by!!! Have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards, Melissa! I love the konichiwa card, and not just 'cause of the paper : )

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason your blog hasn't been showing up in my google reader!! I've missed seeing your work!! Thank you for the kind words and I love your cards!!
    p.s. I sent you a few emails about card club this month--don't think I'm a ditz, please! LOL!! get back to me when you can so we can get our order in!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete