Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Monday all!!!


Hello!!! Well it's the beginning of another week. I cannot believe how quickly the summer is going I only have 2 weeks left and then it's back to school.  I really enjoy being home and not feeling as scheduled and rushed, but at the same time I miss teaching and the relationships I build with my students. I'm excited to be starting a new year with a new group. I'll miss my past students but sometimes I'm blessed enough to have them come back to visit and I enjoy that!!

OK now back to crafty the happenings.  

First, I'm hosting the Get Hippity with Ippity Blog this week so there is going to be lots of Ippity goodness here too!!  Today I'm going to provide more inspiration for the August Monthly Challenge. I absolutely love the color combo - it is challenging because they are not colors I would normally use together!!

Here's the challenge info 
The rules…
•You DO NOT have to use an {ippity} or Unity stamp, but if you do, you are entered in the drawing twice. (We use the “random generator thingy.”) DO let us know what stamp set you used in your project.
•You need to stay with the current theme. You can create any project you like, card, ATC, tags, layouts, mixed–media, altered art, etc.
•You can enter just once.
•You need to post here in the discussion area at GHWI and in your TLL gallery.
•When posting to your gallery on TLL use the keyword/tag IPPITY#4. If you post other places on the web, please use GHWI#4.
•Come visit the Design Team’s blog and do a follow. We really like follows! http://hippitywithippity.blogspot.com/
•You will also need to HAVE FUN! That’s what we are here for.
If you follow all these guidelines, your prize is an {ippity} stamp set of your choice!


Here's the color photo - you need to be sure to use at least 3 of the colors -- 



Now here's my project. I used the new Loads of Love from Ippity set which was designed by my friend Tracey Malnofski!! She is one awesome Unity Artista as well as owner of her own store - The Stamping Boutique. The sentiment is from the Ippity set - What Matters Most.


Sets I used 
Loads of Love

What Matters Most


I just want you each to know that I appreciate you and your friendship!! Thanks for coming by!! 

Blessings and Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment