Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Friends uplift the soul...

Just stopping by again to share another {ippity} card!! Remember Aletha's blog is the place to get {ippity}. 

My best friend, Melissa,(yes I know kind of weird that we share the same name) has been really helping me the last few weeks as I have been one stressed woman!! She helped me realize that a lot of my stress is being put on me by me!! This new set is just perfect for thanking her for always being my friend!!

The sketch came from last week's Splitcoast Stampers sketch. I just turned it on its side!! :-)



Here's the full {ippity} set  - time for....friends and wine.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenge -
 Cuddly Buddy - make a card for your best friend

Thanks for coming by!!   Blessings and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment