Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

New Challenge at Get Hippity with Ippity #21

Happy Monday all!! It's time for a new challenge at Get Hippity with Ippity!! This is challenge #21 and our last bimonthly challenge. In June we will be going to one challenge per month!! So you what is the challenge you ask?

The challenge this time is to use flowers and a leaf!! You can create any project that you want to do - card, ATC, LO.  You also don't have to use {ippity} or Unity stamps but your name goes in the drawing twice if you do. The prize is any set of your choice from Aletha's sales blog.  There are so many wonderful sets that my list is still long and I already own lots of them.

Here's my card - 

I used two of my favorite {ippity} sets. The first set is the Now and Always which HAS to be one of the most versatile sets I own!! 



The second set I used is the Friends + Flowers = Priceless. Yet another favorite!!




All of the papers came from Taylored Expressions May 2011 Key Ingredients Kit!! I am not exaggerating that you can make a TON of projects from each kit. The only extras I usually add is one set of the card stock.  I have been subscribing since February 2011 and have only finished 1 kit and even then had a few pieces parts that I added to my stash!!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges -
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes



Thanks so much for stopping by today!! May your week be filled with many blessing!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the bold and bright colours you've used and such a perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card with such lovely striking colours! Many thanks for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card :o) love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs. NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card & a great stamp choice. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a lovely day, Jx

    ReplyDelete