Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Softpencil Tuesday New Release

Happy Tuesday!!! Sorry I missed last week but it's been so crazy getting myself and the girls ready for school. Today is my official first day and tomorrow the student's come. My girls start tomorrow too!! I think we are all a little nervous.

In honor of back to school Elizabeth at Softpencil Studios created this fun little image - School Bus.  I created a box. While posting the pictures, I realized you may not be able to tell it's a box. I used the A Box is A Box template from My Time Made Easy. I'm filling the box with candy and giving to our Educational Aides who help out with copying, monitoring study halls and so much more!!! 



I used my Silhoutte Cameo to cut out this saying for the top.

I hope you enjoyed my little project! Be sure to check out the other DT members blogs and the Softpencil Studios Facebook Page.

I'm guessing it will be even more quiet here than it has been - if that's even possible. Once we get settled into our new routines, I am really hoping to find some time to fatihbook and work on my Project Life album as well. 

As always thanks for stopping by!! Hope all is well in your world!!! Blessings and Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment