Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Softpencil creation and news!


I am one seriously bad blogger. It's ok with me though because I am spending time with my family and that is so important.

I do have a new Softpencil Studios creation for you this week. I have some very sad news though -  Elizabeth has decided to close her on line digi shop on November 30th.  Lucky for all of us her clear stamps will still be available through Latina Crafters and some of her digi images will be turned into clear stamps!! :-)

Elizabeth did create a few new winter images and so I'm using one today. This is called - Looking for My Friend. It was fun adding the sparkles using sparkly fluff and stickles.


Remember to head over to Softpencil Studios and get any images you've been putting off purchasing!! 

Have a blessed week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment