Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Faithfully Yours Topical Tuesday - Worship

It's time for another Topical Tuesday on the Faithfully Yours blog. This week's topic is Worship. I used the Glorious Morning Cutouts and papers from the same line

I really enjoyed creating this Layout and studying this topic. It made me think about how I worship, where I worship and what scripture tells me about worship. It provided a wonderful time of reflection.

I found that my vision of worship has changed over time from being something I do on Sundays at church to something I must do every day, all day. There were multiple verses which touched me as I read through my Bible but this verse really touched me. 

Psalm 95:6 Come let us bow down in worship let us kneel before the Lord our maker. 






This challenge ends on Monday April 15th at 11:59 PM and one winner will be randomly chosen to receive a free gift from the Faithfully Yours store. 

Challenge Rules -
1. Our challenges are posted every other Tuesday and close at 11:59pm EST the night before the next challenge.
2. You must use the current challenge’s theme in your project and it must be a new creation. No back linking please.
3. Link us to your project not your entire blog
4. Be sure to include a link back to our blog in your post.

I sure hope you'll join us in our challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings and Hugs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout, Melissa! Hmmm...what a cool way to combine scrapping, study and scripture!

    ReplyDelete