Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day 2013


You can find all the details here.

I am really excited to be participating in the year's World Card Making Day with so many talented designers!! I am enjoying stopping by all the blogs and being incredibly inspired. 

The image I used is from one of my favorite lines at The Stamping Boutique - My Little Audrey. This particular image is Audrey in the Rain. The sentiment is from Verve Stamps.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. This. Super! Love your card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Melissa, I love how you did the little raindrops! Happy World Card Making Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa, Fun to see your blog. I was going to follow, but saw that I already was following. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my doodled shoes. Hope the Lord is blessing your day.
    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa, thanks for your comment, I saw I was featured and wow am happy. I buy a lot of these images coz I just love them and always want to participate...btw...great card you have here. The buttons look awesome...keeping in touch.xxx

    ReplyDelete