Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

New Treasured Times Challenge and Exciting News!!!

I keep promising myself I am going to start posting on here more afternoon and yet it never happens. I am not sure where time is going but it sure is going!!

Today is the first day of the new challenge at the Treasured Times latest challenge. Challenge #24 is another Anything Goes Challenge - my favorite!! 

I have been wanting to use this frame cutting file by Lori Whitlock for a long time. It was the perfect match for this wonderful picture of my girls from several years ago.  The Jump for Joy Fall Erik image by Christy Hartman is an adorable way to dress up the frame.


You can find lots of other fabulous images from Christy Hartman and other wonderful artists at the Treasured Times Stamp store

MORE EXCITING NEWS FROM TREASURED TIMES STAMPS -- New Release Time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment