Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Family Happenings...

WOW!! Time is just flying by. We are so busy with the end of the year activity. I can't believe K is now done with elementary school. Next year she will be moving to a 5-6 building next year. My little Nat is finishing Kindergarten.

Here is my oldest. She is so sweet and forgiving. Her classmates described her as kind and funny - what more could a Mom ask for??

Here's my little Nat. She was adorable in her Teddy Bear Play!!

Nat and her Kindergarten teacher who was also Kendra's teacher.

I have been crafty the past 2 weekends so I'll be stopping by to share some of my work as well as some challenges that will be taking place in June.

As always, thank you so much for stopping by.
Blessings and Hugs,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow meliss!!! what beauties! too cute!

    thank you so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. the most definitely help.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete