Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Month, New Start

Hello!! I am finally getting my life prioritized and organized!! I think it's finally coming together - God, Family, Friends, Crafting... I'm setting a few goals in each area.

Our family has started a new journey over the past year. We have learned that our youngest DD has some challenges and we are all adjusting to them. It has definitely meant changing how and when we do things but we are so blessed that it is not anything life threatening. It does however keep me from always being able to do what I need to do!! So just bear with me!!

As for my crafting, I've decided to work towards creating at least 1x a week and posting at least 3x to my blog. We'll see how it goes. I know that in about 6 weeks life will definitely get easier since I'll be on summer vacation.

I don't have any new projects to share today but do want to share a few challenges and other happenings around the web -

Get Hippity with Ippity - Our 2nd challenge is posted -
Flowers, flowers, and more flowers. Your challenge is to use a flower image as your main focal point of your project. I'm noodling a few ideas for this one to share with you as the month goes on!!You do not have to use an Ippity or Unity stamp. If you do use one your name will be entered twice. We want to see any projects, cards, scrapbook pages, ATC, wall art, journals, etc.whatever you'd like to share we'd love to see!!

The Latte Lounge -
A new progressive challenge this month. Each week the challenge remains the same but something new gets added. Check here for all the details!
Digi day is coming Saturday May 21st from 8-10PM - fun and challenges to be had by all.

Finally - Tracey is having her first Dollar Day on Tuesday May 10th at The Stamping Boutique. YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!

Thanks as always for stopping by!! Blessings and Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment