Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A little Ippity on a Sunday afternoon....

I have a few Ippity cards that I haven't time found to post so I'm going to work on getting caught up!! I really wish life would slow down so that I could do more crafting and less running around. However, I don't see that happening any time in the near future!!

Here are 2 cards  I made using the Ippity Set - shine, shine, shine.  You can get this and all the wonderful Ippity stamps from Aletha at her Ippity Sales Blog!!






All papers and ribbons were part of Taylored Expressions March 2011 Key Ingredient kit!! I just love these kits.


I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenges-
The Squirrel and The Fox - Anything goes (this is their first challenge)

I really hope that I can start finding more time to play with challenges. I am so grateful to the gals at Feline Playful which makes finding the challenges so easy to do!!

I'll be back on Tuesday with the new Get Hippity with Ippity Challenge!! Hope you'll be joining us!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and that your week is filled with much love and joy!!!!

Blessings and Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for entering your gorgeous creations into our first challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox. We are very grateful for your participation and appreciate the fabulous plug you gave us in your post. Hope to see you there again soon!
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so sweet! Love the ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete