Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Paper Creations Ink Challenge #8

I can't believe I haven't posted in 2 weeks!! But I have to say they have been VERY busy weeks!!! The girls returned to school and I am back to full time teaching. The beginning of the school year is so crazy busy with extra paperwork, getting to know students and just plain getting back in the swing I didn't even get much creative time!! However, I finally did on Saturday so now if I can get some blogging time fit into my schedule I'll have something to share!!!

Anyhow on with the challenge!!! Today starts the 8th challenge at Paper Creations Ink which is to create any project having a distressed or vintage look!! I have to admit this is a really hard style for me!! The challenge runs from today until September 18th at 7pm CST!!!

Prize you say?? The winner will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to

Let me tell you there are LOTS of wonderful images to be had!!!!

Here's my inspiration piece using the wonderful rose fan image!!

I also wanted to mention that we are starting a new challenge at the Get Hippity with Ippity Blog and it's a sketch one. Yippeee!!!!! I love sketches!!! We've decide to do 2 challenges per month so be sure to get over there and get the details!! I'll share more information on that challenge and my inspiration card tomorrow!!

One last thing -- it is also NEW RELEASE DAY for Ippity so check out the two new sets available now at Aletha's sales blog!!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you each have a very blessed day!!

Blessings and Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment