Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Long Time in the Making Layout

I was lucky enough to attend an all day crop yesterday. I was able to complete a mixture of projects - some DT work, some mini album pages and this layout!! It honestly has to be one of my favorite I've made in a long time. I have had these pictures for almost 3 years waiting to be scrapped. I'm not sure why it took me so long!! Maybe I need to right moment and the right papers. All of the supplies are from the new Praise collection available at Faithfully Yours.

 I apologize for the poor pictures - I couldn't get good lighting and the papers curled on me.  

I have to share the story behind this layout. One day I was sitting in my craft room watching my youngest who was about 4 at the time talking away. I stuck my head out the front door and asked, "Who are you talking to?" She looked at me with a you should know mom face and replied, "God"






Thanks for stopping by!! I hope your Sunday has been restful and filled with the peace of the Lord.

1 comment: