Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A New Journey Begins

Sorry for the double posts in one day. I started this last week and never to back to it. 

Just a quick update on my life! I took a year leave of absence from teaching to give my time and full focus on my family. God has been calling me to do this for about 8 years and I am finally being obedient!! I cannot begin to tell you the many blessings I have already experienced!!! 

Now that I have more time (during the time my girls are at school), I have decided to start a new faithbook. In the past my faithbook was all about recording different aspects of my faith. This time my focus is growing and strengthening my relationship with The Lord. I am really excited about this journey. I will be sharing my journey here as well!! 

I have decided to use the SN@P 6x8 album. I like the flexibility in LO types I can create!! Here is my first LO about why I am doing this faithbook!




This week I am working on creating a title page for my new book. I hope you'll stop by and check it out!!

I also want to remind you that The Stamping Boutique is have a reopening party THIS SATURDAY!!

Join us our reopening party on the new
WHERE - TSB Social Network
WHEN - Saturday Sept 21st 8-10 pm EST
WHAT - Challenges, games, chatting and of course PRIZES!!!
The prizes include TSB digi images and Unity stamps designed by Tracey!!!
Hope you'll join us in the celebration!!


Have a blessed day all!! Blessings and Hugs!!'

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your new Faithbook. I did not know about your store? I will check it out. Looking forward to seeing all you create and catching some inspiration along the way. Will join in when I can. Hopefully!

    ReplyDelete