Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Stamping Boutique's latest challenge!!!

Hello all!! I wanted to let everyone know that now that The Stamping Boutique has reopened, we are restarting our challenges as well. This is definitely an exciting time!!! 

We are starting with CHALLENGE #64 - the theme is Christmas.  I know I need to get moving on my Christmas cards and I am guessing so do others. I am hoping this challenge gets me motivated!! You will find complete details on the TSB Challenge Blog but here's a quick overview!

The requirements are pretty basic - 
   1. Your project must follow the theme.
   2. You can enter a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, etc...
   3. It must be a new creation
   4. Please connect to the actual blog post where your project is located.
   5. You may use any image to win but a TSB image is required to be a Top 3 winner.


Here is one of the cards I made for using the TSB images Santa and Audrey.




I am hoping you will head over there and join the challenge as well as checking out the beautiful work done by our Design Team!! 

Also be sure to come join us at the TSB Facebook page for some chatting and sharing of projects!! We would love to see your creations!!

Thanks for coming by!! Have a fantastic week!!

Blessings and Hugs,



1 comment: