Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

A few cute cards to share...

Be sure to read to the end and find out about a sale happening at one of my favorite stamp companies. 

A few weeks ago,  someone (sorry I can't remember who) directed me to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for cutting files and digital images. Just as I discovered Lisa's awesome cutting files, she started a new adventure - Pretty Cute Stamps. Lisa is now offering clear stamps which fit their name perfectly and are super cute. For those of you who know me - cute is definitely my style!!

I had to use my stamps right away so here are two cards I created - 

The first one uses Moody Crabs. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this set!!!!



The other set I bought was Surfs Up





I can hardly wait for Lisa's next release. 

Speaking of new releases you'll want to be sure and check out the new one at Treasured Times. Jody has a new line of stamps called Lilly Mae. Jody and Tracey Malnofski collaborated to create this INCREDIBLY adorable line. There is also a sale this weekend at Treasured Times Stamps! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment