Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Another Lilly Mae Project

Happy Monday!! I am off on a camping trip with my best friend - just her and I. It should be a relaxing couple of days. We spend our reevaluating our lives as well. 

Today I am sharing a project I made the other day. I actually like the way this turned out. 

Image: Lilly Mae Kite Flying (Treasured Times Stamps)
Bag Template: Tricky Treat Tote (My Time Made Easy)

Kite Border (Silhouette Store)
Kites (Silhouette Store)

I am entering this in the following challenges:
           Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
           Crafty Calendar Challenge - Summer Fun
           Gruffies and Guests - Anything Goes with a Summer option
           Little Claire's Designs - Summertime
           Treasured Times Stamps - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!




           

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card but sadly cannot be added to our challenge at Gruffies & Guests as it does not contain a Gruffie, House Mouse or Happy Hopper Image sorry
    Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this project is fantastic! I love it because it's so different unique and cute! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorably sweet projects!
    Hugs,
    Tammy louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project -- love it.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete