Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Faith Goals for 2012

As I mentioned last week, I am going to include my faith more in my creative projects.  This is a layout I did about my Faith Goals for 2012.  I attended a webinar at Faithfully Yours at the end of December and realized if I was truly going to include the Lord in my life I needed some goals for doing so. 

I created this layout using the new Faith Goals kit from Faithfully Yours and various other embellishments from my stash.  I was really excited that Dawn asked if she could feature it on the Faithfully Yours blog yesterday. If you visit the blog you can read a bit more about the story behind the layout.  They also have a wonderful Facebook group if you are interested in joining. 



It has been a rough 6 months but the one strong and steady has been the Lord. I do not fully understand His purpose for me and my life but trust that in his time I will. 

Romans 8:28 
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.


Thanks for coming by!! Blessings and Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment