Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Just stopping by to share a few things I am very thankful for this morning
   1. The time I spend with God each day
   2. I am so grateful that God never gives up on me and always calls out to me
   3. My wonderful DH who has picked up and taken over so much with household chores and our kids as I have been going through some tough times
    4. My children who can bring a smile to my face!!
    5. The music of Casting Crowns which seems to get me through some of my darkest hours as a reminder of God's love, mercy, and comfort.

Planning to get some crafty time this weekend which means I should be able to share a few projects next week.  

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you have a very blessed day!!!

Blessings and Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment