Well the big news for me is that I've joined the Design Team over at the new challenge blog -
We will be posting a new challenge on the first Wednesday of each month and it will last for the whole month. It's so cool because we have 2 teams so you'll be seeing creations from lots of really talented gals.
This month's challenge is to use purple, pink and red on your creation!! This should be easy peasy with Valentine's Day right around the corner!! Our first sponsor is A Day for Daisies who provided our team with some absolutely adorable images to use.
The winner will be chosen by our good friend random generator. This month's prize is a $12 gift certificate to A Day for Daisies!! Let me tell you I could spend that in about 2 seconds with all the wonderful images Terry has.
I used the Butterfly Friends
The sentiment is from Gina K Designs.
For my second project, I created this little sign as a reminder of how important it is to not only have dreams but to follow them. I am planning on giving it to my friend as part of her birthday gift!!
Here are the challenge rules --
- ·You MUST follow The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com
- ·You can enter just ONCE.
- ·You need to stay with the current theme. You can create any project you like, card, ATC, tags, layouts, mixed–media, altered art, vintage, etc.
- ·You MUST link your entry to your actual entry blog post or gallery, not your entire blog, with mention of and link to The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
- ·You will also need to HAVE FUN! That’s what we are here for!!
Thank so much for stopping by!! Hope to see you soon!! Many blessings and hugs!!