Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog Inspiration

Yep it's the 3rd Wednesday of the month which means it's time to share another project for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Remember the theme this month is "Spring with pastel colors."



Our wonderful sponsor is Meljen's Designs!! The prize is four (non-colored) images of your choice from her store!! Let me tell you there are some FABULOUS images over there. 

Melissa was kind enough to share some of her fun spring images with our DT to help inspire you!!  For this project I used one of Melissa's whimsical word art images - Spring is the Time for Growth.  The sentiment made me think of planting flowers and one needs a wheelbarrow for that right? So I created this wheelbarrow using the Barrow of Blooms template from My Time Made Easy.

While you can't fill this one with dirt, it would make a fun little pick me up gift for a friend filled with chocolates or candies!! 

Be sure to check out the rest of The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog's Design Team's inspiration over at the blog! I look forward to seeing your "Spring with Pastel color" creations over at the blog!! You have until the end of the month!!

Thanks for coming by!! 
Blessings and Hugs!


2 comments: