Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Softpencil Studios Tuesday




Don't forget that the 2nd of 3 Softpencil Studios blog hops is happening. You can start at the Softpencil Studios blog and find all the details. Let me just tell you, there's a couple of ways of winning and everyone who completes the entire hop gets a digi image of their choice. So get over and hop a long. Oh wait please check out my card first!! :-)

This week I used the sweet Charmy image to make a card. I left off the sentiment so that I can use this card for whatever occasion I need to. 




Also remember the Softpencil Studios shop now carries clear stamps, rub ons, stickers. I just love all the new goodies available and am sure you will too!!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges -
Incy Wincy Designs - Digis only
The Squirrel and the Fox - things with wings


As always, thanks for coming by!! Many Blessings!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. I love your coloring. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny, I chose to use Charmy too this week! Your card is adorable Melissa, love it!

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely ...Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy, and good luck.

    Caz x IWD DT

    ReplyDelete