Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Think on These Things Mini Book

Good morning my friends. I wanted to stop by and share a few pieces of a mini album I'm working on.  The idea came from Courtney Walsh's Scrapbooking Your Faith class at Big Picture Scrapbook. I haven't taken any online classes in a while and now I remember why - I'm not good at keeping up or completing them. As in many parts of my life - self discipline is not one of my strongest characteristics. Anyhow, I think this project is one that I will work on over the next few months.

The project is to create a mini book filled with all of your favorite verses, quotes, etc... that touch your heart. It is titled "Think on These Things." So far I have only finished a few pages and they have all been verses. I do have a few quotes I'd like to eventually include. 

I wanted it to have a consistent look and since I feel color challenged as well as mixing designer papers challenge, I used Echo Park's Walk in the Park. I figured since they were a line of papers they must all go together well!! :-) 

Here is the title page -

The first verse I chose was Philippians 4:11.


I have to admit if I had to do it over again I would make it a single ring at the top of the album because sometimes it is difficult to flip through with the three rings. Since I'm still not very far along I may go back and try to change it by covering the holes and re-punching them. 

I'll be back to share more from my little book. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I think this is super and the verse is perfect well done fab papers you have used , must try one like this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete