Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Get Hippity With Ippity Challenge #22

Happy Monday all!! It's a little bit happier for me because it is the last Monday I have to work until August. I'll be finishing up school with students on Wednesday and my final day will be Thursday. It's a little tough realizing I'm not quite on summer vacation yet since my girls ended school last Friday!!

Ok on with the newest Get Hippity with Ippity Challenge #22. I want to begin by saying we have made a change to our challenge - it is now MONTHLY!!! You will have all month to find time to pull out those {ippity} and Unity stamps well for that matter any stamps you want to enter. Just remember you get 2 entries in the random drawing for using {ippity} and Unity. 

As y'all know my {ippity} chick is Aletha and she can be found right here or chosen as your {ippity} chick when ordering from the Unity site.

So here's the challenge -- use the following color palette, provided by Design Seeds, and for an extra twist IF you want to make your project have a wedding, engagement or anniversary theme.




I decided to have give the twist a try and let me tell you it wasn't easy. I decided to make the following card for a friend who just got engaged. I have to tell you when I first saw the set Angie Girl Dream with Your Heart, I thought nope not for me. Then I decided to give her a try and love her!! 


Here's what the full set looks like - 



I hope you'll join us for our challenge this month. Remember that while an {ippity} or Unity stamp gets you an extra entry in the random drawing you can use any stamp you'd like. The important part is the color palette!!

Hope you have a blessed day!! I'll be back tomorrow with my latest Softpencil Studios creation!!

Thanks for coming by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment