Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Softpencil Studios Tuesday Sharing

Happy Tuesday!! I hope everyone is having a good week!!! 

Today is Softpencil Studios inspiration day!! I used another of Elizabeth's fabulous digi images!! Her characters just seem to make me smile. I must admit I am a cute image lover!! For this card I used Amy with Flowers. All of the papers and ribbon are from the June 2011 Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit.



Can you tell I was playing with my PSE App on my iPad as well!! Now if I can only figure out the full version of Photoshop Elements 10. :-)

Be sure to check out the other DT gals sites for their fabulous creations. Also be sure to like the Softpencil Studios Facebook Page

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges -
Creative Monday - Summer
Lexi's Creations - Happy Birthday

Thanks so much for coming by!! I feel so blessed by each of you!! 

Blessings and Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa thank you so much for your lovely comments whilst I was away .
    What fabulous creations you have been making, since my last visit .
    I love the we are better together card below its super and the fathers day card with the car and golfbag is fabulous .
    This card is so cute i am using pins a lot now they really set off a card , gorgeous little image here too
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, This is gorgeous!!! Love it!

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete