Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Get Hippity With Ippity Challenge #22 Sharing

Welcome to another week!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. We made our first family trip to our local pool on Saturday!! Then on Sunday, the girls gave their Dad breakfast in bed and we just chilled.

This is week 3 of the Get Hippity with Ippity Challenge #22. All you have to do is use the color scheme below and make a paper project of any sort - card, layout, ATC, whatever is your fancy.  The twist this month is to see if you can make it using a wedding or anniversary theme.

Again, our thanks to Jessica from Design Seeds for this awesome color scheme!! I found I loved her color palettes so much that I subscribed to her blog. Now I have a folder set up on my computer for those days when I'm feeling color challenged or just need a little inspiration.

Here's the one for this month. I found this a bit of a challenge but a fun one and I sure hope you'll join us!!



Here's my inspiration piece -

I combined 2 sets for my creation this week....

The first is Bee Better Together
The second is Gurnsey Gingham

You can find these sets as well as any other Ippity sets you'd like at Aletha's sales blog or by choosing her as your Ippity Chick at the Unity website


We also have some really inspirational pieces being posted in our Get Hippity with Ippity groups. You can find a group at The Crafter's Cafe which can be found here and our Facebook group as well for even more inspiration!

There's still 2 weeks left for the challenge and I would love to see how you interpret the color scheme.

As always, thanks so much for coming by!!

Blessings and Hugs,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment