Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Another Basket

Can you tell I'm on Christmas break? :-)  I actually have time to post! 

My girls still have school today and tomorrow but my DH and I are off. So we are planning to try and finish our Christmas shopping today! I'll still have to get him something but I have no idea what to get him. Suggestions?? 

I am really working to remember the importance of slowing down and listening and following the Lord. Today he spoke to me about just that in today's devotional in "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young. She states  "DO NOT BE WEIGHED DOWN by the clutter in your life; lots of little chores to do sometimes in no particular order." and then goes on to remind me - "Remember the ultimate goal is living close to Me, being responsive to My initiatives."   I often get caught up in creating and completing my to do list rather than pausing and asking God what he would have me do. So today that is what I will do my best to do. Keeping in mind -  Matthew 6:33 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." 

On with the craftiness.  Here is another basket I made for my friend's fundraiser.  

I made the coffee shop from the Shop Around template at My Time Made Easy and the stamps are from there as well!! I filled with coffee shop with Kcups.  I thought I had more pics but nope I don't.

Hope you are having a blessed and not stressed day!! 

Blessings and Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. Your baskets are wonderful, Melissa! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet basket of treats! I know it will be a hit at the fundraiser :) Good luck with the last of the shopping and I hope you get a chance to enjoy time as a family and celebrate the birth of our Savior! Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete