Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Basket

I can't believe next Sunday is Christmas!! I still have SO much to get made, bought, and wrapped.  I have been so busy running the girls here, there and everywhere and making lots of gifts, I haven't had much time for blogging. I did want to share a few of the projects I made for a fundraiser at the beginning of the month.

The good news is that I'm on Christmas break from school. Let me tell you it didn't come soon enough!! 

 I am ready for some time to slow down, reflect and prepare for a new year. I am also ready to focus on the coming of our Lord and Savior - the real reason for celebrating Christmas.  I have so much to learn and am so grateful that our Lord is always there to show the way - my life is truly blessed!


The first one is a Christmas themed basket of cards and wrapping goodies -


Sorry this next picture is so out of focus! I should have checked before I gave it away! I thought it would be fun to have a place to keep all your Christmas card addresses.  I used the Card Catch All Template from My Time Made Easy


I included a set of 12 cards - 4 of each design below. I used Gingham Christmas and Kissmass and Mistletoe from{ippity}.  Remember my dear friend Aletha sells {ippity} here.


I also put a note pad in there - everybody needs to keep lots of lists during the Holiday season right? I used notepads and the cover template from Papertrey Ink.  The images are from My Time Made Easy.

I finished off the bag with a few gift card holders, hand made tags, gift bags, ribbon and bows. 

I really had a great time putting this together! I'm sure many of you feel this way as well - how wonderful it would be to be able to create as my job. :-)

Hope you have a wonderful day! Blessings and Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful basket! I love all the Christmas goodies. Enjoy your time off.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete