Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More Christmas Projects to share!

I can't believe how quickly this week is going by and I still haven't had much crafty time. Honestly, it's not been so much a lack of time but rather a lack of mojo!! I am really hoping to spend the next couple of days getting that mojo back!! :-) 

I wanted to share a few more Christmas gifts I made this year. All 3 were created from the templates from My Time Made Easy

As you can tell, I LOVE creating 3D projects. Well this turned out to be a bit more of a problem this year. 2 weeks before Christmas our PC crashed and with it died my SCAL software.  Of course, I hadn't backed it up.  Many of you know about the whole Provocraft issue - suing Craft Edge and now they can't sell it anymore.

Since, I never used my cricut with cartridges (I only have about 5 of them),  but only used it to cut SVG files I was pretty much out of luck!! Well I decided to buy myself an early Christmas gift and bought the new Silhoutte Cameo. I also bought the upgraded Designer Edition software but couldn't make it cut the templates to the right size. Then I bought SCAL3 and while the files still aren't importing at the right size, I am able to resize them to work! It's an extra step or so but at least I'll be back in business with making my projects!! Oh yeah - this time I already backed up my SCAL software!! :-) I am seriously considering selling my Cricut Expression since I won't use it with cartridges. I have to admit I basically don't even know how to use the dumb things!!

OK on with the projects!!  This one is called the Flapper. We filled it with candy and candles!!

The is Fresh Popped also filled with candy and candles!


Take Time


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Many Blessings and Hugs,


PS - Don't forget about The Stamping Boutique blog candy here

No comments:

Post a Comment