Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Another New Image from Softpencil!!

Time for another fun new image from Softpencil Studios!! Elizabeth created a few new Sunny images and each one is more adorable than the one before. 

For my card this week I used Sunny in a Pile of Pots!! The shaped card is a template from The Cutting Cafe. I just thought they were the perfect match



I had a blast creating this one because my 7yr. old Natalie sat beside me working with the same images I was. Here's her version of Sunny in a Pile of Pots


You'll be seeing a few more her creations over the next few weeks! :-)

Be sure to check out all the other DT girls blogs which are listed on my side bar. Also be sure to like the Softpencil Studios page on Facebook.

I really appreciate you stopping by!! Have a great day!

Blessings and Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment