Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Kendra!!!

I can't believe that 11 years ago my life changed in so many amazing and wonderful ways!! My dear daughter Kendra was born. She is becoming a beautiful young lady. My girl is so accepting, understanding and forgiving of others. I love how she does not pass judgment on others. It is just one of her many wonderful qualities.

I wanted to share a layout I finally finished from a few years ago of her and her dad. The paper is from the Summer Soiree line at Faithfully Yours. I am a huge fan of FY since the papers and embelllishments are Christian themed which can be a struggle to find. They make it very easy to include my faith in my scrapbooks!!

Allan and Kendra were heading out to a Girl Scout Me and My Guy dance. When I look at this picture, I really see just how much she has grown up. The one thing that definitely has not changed is her love for our family!!

Faithfully Yours has a lot of wonderful resources for both the beginning and advanced Faithbooker. There are a lot of great ideas of how to include your faith in your day to day scrapping as well. You can also sign up to receive her weekly ezine and daily blog posts. I hope you'll stop over and check it out.

I have really started back into my scrapping again and am enjoying it so much. I'll be posting more of my layouts along with my other projects. 

As always, thanks so much for coming by!! Many Blessings and Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment