Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

TIme for a new challenge at Get Hippity With Ippity...

The monthly challenge for July starts today at the Get Hippity with Ippity Blog!! We are on Challenge #23 and this one is to make a Christmas project that includes a tag.  You can create anything from a card to an ATC to a Scrapbook LO. Whatever is your style works great as long as it is Christmas themed and includes a tag. 

Here's the card I made for a little inspiration



I used one of my favorite Christmas Sets - Gingham Christmas Greetings

The papers are all from one of the first kits I ever purchased from Taylored Expressions which happened to be a Christmas Kit.  And now, I am a monthly Key Ingredients subscriber!! :-) The inks are all from Close To My Heart and the tag I made myself. 

If you are looking for an Ippity Chick please head over to Aletha's sales blog. She has awesome customer service. If you are ordering from the Unity site and plan on adding some ippity to your cart then be sure to pick Aletha as your Ippity chick.

Don't forget the groups at The Crafter's Cafe and Facebook where we do lots of wonderful sharing of all kinds of ippity and Unity projects!!

I hope you will stop on over at the GHWI blog and join the fun this month. You have from now until the last day of the month which happens to be July 31st. 

Thanks so much for coming by and looking!! I hope you have a fabulous week.

Many Blessings and Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment